Vital Analysis | Vital Advantage
Known for being an innovative thinker, Julia Hoagland and the Modern Luxury Living Partnership (MLLP) bring expertise to the Manhattan marketplace through extensive data examination coupled with a gift for interpretation. With sales performance positioning her in the top 5% of New York’s oldest and most prestigious real estate firm, luxury real estate clients across all Manhattan markets trust Julia and MLLP.
• 2013 BHS Eastside Office “Most New Deals” achieved in February, May, June
• Brown Harris Stevens Honor Roll 2012, ranking in the top 5% of the firm’s brokers
• 2012 BHS Eastside Office “Most New Deals” achieved in February, April, July
• Brown Harris Stevens Honor Roll 2011, ranking in the top 5% of the firm’s brokers
• 2011 BHS Eastside Office “Most New Deals” achieved in January, March, May and July
• Brown Harris Stevens Honor Roll 2010 and 2009, ranking in the top 10% of the firm’s brokers
• Number one broker in her office in sales volume in 2006 and 2008
The problem-solving skills and attention to detail Julia developed during her studies in electrical engineering and as vice president and director of marketing at two leading Wall Street firms led her to formulate MLLP’s core principle: comprehensive market analysis creates competitive advantages for buyers and sellers. Whether advising clients or negotiating on their behalf, her creative strategies consistently lead to successful closings with optimal terms.
A graduate of the NYU Stern School of Business and the Colorado School of Mines, Julia is as driven in her personal life as she is in her professional life. She finished seven marathons and climbed Mt. Rainier in Washington, Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa and Mt. Fuji in Japan. Julia has travelled to over 35 countries building an international network in conjunction with the social and business contacts of the BHS Christie’s International Real Estate affiliation. She serves as co-chair of the NYU Alumni Association Fundraising Committee and as a guest panelist at NYU. With seemingly boundless energy, Julia recently completed a dramatic gut renovation of her own Manhattan apartment.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Crain’s New York Business, The Mann Report, The Real Deal and Avenue Magazine, Julia is a recognized expert in the industry.